Beauty Products Du JourPart of: Fashion , Sparkly
I have some favorite products of late. I prefer shopping at Nordstrom and Sephora since they will take returns with no questions asked. Barneys New York also allows returns, but a lot of their salespeople are beyond aggressive. I do not like shopping for beauty products there. I was buying a cleanser there the other day and a saleswoman who wasn't even helping me tried to get me to buy some overpriced vitamins that are good for your skin. Um, I have nice skin already, unlike her.
1. Ojon Leave-in Glossing Cream -- It covers two things in one and smells amazing.
2. L'oreal HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner (Brown) --This stays on forever and comes with a mini-angled brush that makes my eyes look they were done by a pro.
3. G.M. Collin Creme Nutrivital Creme -- I went to an awesome facialist who recommended this product. It smells like ylang-ylang and is the best moisturizer I've used in years.
4. G.M. Collin Voile Solaire Mineral Sun Veil 15 SPF -- I wear sunscreen everyday no matter what. I like this better than the Obaji product that I was using, but would prefer a higher SPF. This lotion doesn't feel greasy and has no weird smell.
5. Philosophy Amazing Grace (perfumed foot cream) -- Honestly, I liked the original unscented foot cream , Sole Owner, by Philosophy better. This one smells like shampoo. But it works the same. You leave it on overnight and it exfoliates your feet. This is a must for summer.
6. Tea Tree Oil --This isn't a classic beauty product, but is used in other products for oily skin. I use it for burns and insect bites. The worst is when you get a spider or mosquito bite on your face and don't know what to use to stop the redness and swelling.