Someone Who Really is L.APart of: LA , Random
Breakfast: 1 Nutri Grain Muffin Bar-Banana
Note: I don't usually post things like this, but this one was pure gold. Sometimes people really don't comprehend what it is to "be sooo L.A." I couldn't have written a better cliche example. And this person went to way too much trouble to get in touch with me. My e-mail address is under "Contact Me," dork. You joined my hosting site to only write me an e-mail and *try* to add me as your friend. If that's not a sign of mental illness, I don't know what is.
Food for Thought: The people who are stereotypical L.A are not from here.
Do you realize you exhibit - in full detail- all of the symptoms of narcissistic personality disorder? Hopefully it's no joke when you mention your shrink? Undoubtedly any and all psychs. would see these symptoms- every living single person can't be jealous of you, unless you exist in a disturbed state of narcissistic delusion. There are support groups as well, keep in mind. And: look in the mirror. You are average-looking, by LA standards. You have a cheap-looking, monochromatic dye- job. (C'mon- if they use 1 tone- it's cause they're lazy and you're cheap. Get real!) Are those colored contacts? If not, you have a really flat-looking eye color. And: there are many kind and highly attractive people. You are neither. Only deeply insecure people are bitchy. It's no wonder "Successfull Business Man" is bored w. you. You are the white Omarosa! Anyway, please schedule more time w. your therapist immediately. I'm telling you this for your own good- it's very clear you're very narcissistic- and that's something that takes a lot of work to cure. P.S. You dress like shit- please don't describe your outfits to people and ruin all of you career potential.
1. Actually, I don't exhibit in 'full detail' narcissistic personality disorder. You would have to know me personally and ask me a lot of questions to even make that diagnosis. Very few people have full-blown personality disorders. I'm sure this is just a *buzz* word you use, and you haven't actually done any research on the subject.
2. No, it's not a joke or non-joke when I mention a shrink in my *fictional* story. You obviously have problems with discerning truth from reality. I would think the title "Virgin Fiction" and the character name "Jessica" would've clued you in. Or are you one of those people with no imagination and creativity yourself, so you assume that fiction writers must all write autobiographically?
3. The people who are jealous of me are transparent. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out.
4. I had just had my hair dyed, so of course it looked monochromatic--thanks for stating the obvious. BTW: Highlights are out of fashion. And my hair salon is well-known and reputable in Beverly Hills proper--since you obviously care about these things.
5. Omigod! I'm average looking by L.A. standards? I am devastated and must run to a plastic surgeon first thing in the morning, so I can transform into a Malibu Barbie.
6. Genetics gave me my eye color, so I don't know what you're criticizing there. You also don't know anything about lighting, apparently.
7. We are not acquainted, so you don't really know if I'm kind or not.
8. Only insecure people are bitchy? Well, you're the one who wrote me this catty/bitchy e-mail. Hmm...
9. I've been close with Successful Business Man for many years, so I doubt he's bored with me.
10. I don't have a therapist.
11. Right--you're telling me this for my own good. And since you obviously don't get my sense of humor and take everything that I say literally, don't torture yourself by reading me. And why did you request to be my *friend* if you can't stand me?
12. I 'dress like shit?' I'm sorry, when have you seen me in person?
P.S. I guess I didn't get the memo that writers have to be dressed fashionably (what you probably consider designer) to get jobs these days.