"The Simple Life's" Desperate HousewifePart of: 'Ana' Alert , Gossip , Nicole Richie , Television
"Nicole Richie irritated a local family during taping of "The Simple Life" by asking an 11-year-old boy, in graphic language, if she looked attractive. The boy was playing basketball Wednesday in the driveway of his home. Richie, pushing a baby carriage, approached and questioned the youth about how she looked, using a profane word. Two camera operators and another crew taped the exchange. The boy's father refused the crew's request that he sign a release giving them the right to use the clip with his son. Instead he complained to the show's production company." (via TMZ)
Top 5 Offensive Things Nicole Could Have Said
1. I'll show you my bones if you show me your boner.
2. I've always wanted to fuck someone who looks the same age as me.
3. Do you think that you could break me if we had sex?
4. Does my prepubescent body turn you on?
5. Do you want to have sex with a skeleton?