Last-Minute Holiday Gift GuidePart of: Slice of Life , Sparkly
[Breakfast: Pumpkin Pie]
1. Zappos -- OMG! I love Zappos. They have the best selection of shoes. Also, If you order by 3 PM PST today, they will ship your order in one day for FREE. And any order over $175 you can have billed to you in 90 days! They also have free returns and if you don't wear the shoes, you have up to 365 days to return them. What's better than that?
2. Bond on Set (by Greg Williams) -- The perfect gift for your boyfriend or brother who has seen Casino Royale 5 x.
3. Karen Knit Sweater (Forever 21) -- I bought this sweater and love it. It's stylish, trendy and doesn't look cheap. If in doubt, go for the larger size. P.S. Forever 21 now has adorable children's clothes, too.
4. Leather Passport Case (via Overstock) I'm trying to list things here that you can get at your local stores or department stores. This is the perfect gift for anyone you know who has a passport. One year I gave it to everyone I know one. This is similar to the one that I have, but there are other kinds that are just as nice in different colors and fabrics. I got mine at a Flight 001 store. They are doing the most amazing free holiday gift wrapping.
5. Short Quilt Jacket (Calvin Klein) -- I own this jacket, love it, and get lots of compliments when I wear it. It's true to size and it'll look better on you than it does on this model. Did I mention that it's 33% off at Nordstrom's?
6. Homemade Basket -- You can pick a theme depending on what your gift receiver likes. Food and Wine, Bed and Bath, Travel, Accessories, and pretty much anything else. Be creative and don't make your gift basket generic. I would rather have someone not give me a gift than give me a generic gift basket.
7. Gift Certificates - I love gift certificates. I even loved the one my aunt gave me to Trader Joe's and Starbucks when I was a poor college student. Certificates are also great gifts for assistants. Again, try to get something that the person will like. Don't spend all your dough on a massage certificate if you don't know if the person likes massages. A Barnes & Noble gift certificate is great because they have more than just books. If you can't bother waiting in line for a gift certificate, pick one up from your local grocery store. I know that Vons and Ralphs has tons of them from different vendors. You can even get one for air travel!