Do Not Eat at Hugo's, West HollywoodPart of: Brunch With Tiffany , Food , Gossip , Hollywood , LA , Rant
Do any of you remember when I got the worst food poisoning in my life? I got it at Hugo's in West Hollywood. You can read about it here and here. My stomach was messed up for months after that. I learned that if you get a mimosa in a dirty glass, you should run out of the restaurant instead of sending it back. I know that one of the other people I was dining with also had to send back a dirty fork.
It ended up taking so long for my stomach to recover, that I didn't even call back Hugo's insurance company to get them to pay for my medical bills. Well, I found out here the other day that Hugo's is currently closed due to cockroach infestation.
The celebrities and other regulars who eat there and think the restaurant is healthy are going to be shocked. Just say No to Hugo's.